The Era of MathematicsFebruary 22, 2020
News from AMIES: Call for project “Detection; from mathematical research to socio-economic valorization” in FranceMarch 11, 2020
After the General Council in Prague, EU-MATHS-IN is now launching a second Success Stories collection process. The objective is to visualize with real-world collaborations the current situation of industrial mathematics transfer with industry.
All Success Stories must provide examples of industrial mathematics collaborations developed under a memorandum of understanding, contract, or competitive projects with industrial support and with high-quality maths applications.
For the National Networks
Therefore, we invite each National Networks of EU-MATHS-IN to collect success stories from their nodes in order to produce a catalog as wide as possible, involving all countries and if possible, with a positive impact on all industrial sectors.
Therefore, we kindly invite each National Network representative to:
- Identify in your NN the success stories for their dissemination.
- Download the templates of success stories from the EU-MATHS-IN WEB Site (DOCS->Private Area->EU-MATHS-IN Success Stories), be it the Extended format or the Booklet format.
- Follow the indications given in EU_MATHS_IN_SuccessStoriesNewCall.pdf file to write the story.
- Ask and obtain the authorization of the IP of the project in which the success story is framed as well as of the responsible of the company that must give the approval to its publication (see Authorization_For_Dissemination.pdf form).
- Send all the produced files to the email address: email@example.com
The second call for new success stories proposals will be open the whole year. However, as we would like to reach a reasonable number as soon as possible, we would be grateful if you could send so many as possible before 30th April 2020.
For the Mathematicians
If you are a mathematician and wish to contribute a success story to EU-MATHS-IN collection, please contact your national networks.