Who we are
Chamber of commerce number: 60149388
5052 Goirle, The Netherlands
It aims to promote the demand for knowledge from companies and coordinate the search for the best solutions tailored to customer needs. During the whole process, a strict control of the personal and professional information provided by the client will be maintained.
In accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (GDPR), the interested party is informed that the data provided will be incorporated into the automated file owned by the EU-Maths-IN, called the MSO-DE Demand-Offer file. By sending your data, you authorise the use of your personal data so that EU-Maths-IN can keep you informed in the future about the organisation of certain events, conferences and projects that may be of interest to you.
These are our guiding principles when collecting, storing, and processing your personal data:
Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and make use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to users information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
Under GDPR, you have:
- The right to be informed of how your data will be used and protected.
- The right to access your information and obtain a copy.
- The right to make changes to your personal data.
- The right to delete your data in certain circumstances, or otherwise to restrict processing.
- The right to data portability.
- The right to object to direct marketing and other processing.
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling.
For more information or to make a Subject Access Request for your personal data, report a breach or to request the sharing of personal data outside of normal processes, please email send an email to email@example.com.
To request a correction, restriction of processing, the deletion of personal data or the review of an automated decision please contact us.